Old 29 Jul 2017, 11:29 (Ref:3755427)   #13
Number4
Racer

England
The Dead South
Number4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gttouring View Post
I really don't know what is going on, NASCAR needs to have guys who will last another generation and win, then we will talk about Jimmy the great, and such.
But who do we have coming up from Xfinity or Trucks, with the cup teams still playing in that sand box it is hard to get new drivers up front alot.
I am surprised jj yelley hasn't turned his immense talent into something more off dirt. Where is he and no one is coaching him? And what of Trevor bayne he wins the biggest race and don't hear much- is he a lock for next season?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I would have to disagree. I have watched every Xfinity and Truck race this year, and to me the field is full of great young drivers. The racing has been really good and they are all very professional.
Kyle Larson, Chase Elliot, Ryan Blaney, and the Dillon boys are in their early twenties. Bubba Wallace, Chris Buescher, Erik Jones and Alex Bowman have already made it to Cup. Cole Custer looks set for the #10 because his father is a VIP at SHR, and he can wheel a stock car just fine.
William Byron beat Menard, Logano, and Busch to win the Xfinity at Indy.