Thread: Official 2017 Fantasy Season Review
View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2017, 20:59 (Ref:3784378)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2017 Fantasy Season Review

As always I'll looking to review the season in fantasy terms to see what worked what hasn't worked etc.

Give me your thought on the competition from your side. please include the way I've reported the results in the various tables. the inclusion of penalty info in the spread sheet rather than in the thread itself.

If you have any thoughts on what might be changed or could be added to the competition please include those here.

I'm making no promises about them being included for next year but if I do use something I will acknowledge it in the 2018 launch thread.

As always thanks for your participation in the fantasy competition. Without you taking part there is no competition.

SBF.