Thread: MotoGP 2021
View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2021, 23:04 (Ref:4054296)   #192
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Only caught up with the races tonight as I have been editing a wedding video that takes preference. Quartararo is the man at the moment who probably will go on to the title this year if he can keep up the pace ? As for Moto 2 what a pity for Sam as he was certainly on for some very good points at last. I would think that the young lad in Moto 3 should take the title barring anything untoward happening, I didn't see or know about the unfortunate incident until today. It just brings it home that it is still a dangerous sport regardless of all the safety equipment and safer tracks that are far superior today, from when I first started going to Crystal Palace back in the 60s !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !