View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2002, 08:33 (Ref:340368)   #1
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Worst Grand Prix Driver since 1999?

Just thought I'd settle it once and for all? Who is the worst Grand Prix driver in the last 3-4 years?

Yoong, Mazzacane, Zanardi, Enge, Diniz, Marques, Gene, Burti, Badoer or Takagi? In my opinion, Gene, (especially) Badoer and Burti are actually quite talented...Yoong and Mazzacane are clearly the worst. I vote for Yoong as the worst...Gaston was bloody hopeless also, and had a mullet, but he always qualified, even if he did have a better car. Plus, Alex looks out of control every time he's on screen - look at the Heidfeld/Sato incident at Austria - in the backround you can see Alex having his own battle to stay on the track

Also, any other driver who finished 3laps behind his teammate has got a serious lack of pace...

BTW, You might be questioning some of the drivers I've included in the poll...Zanardi is here not for being a bad driver, but for having the season from hell, it just didnt fall into place...Diniz is included, because he was just plain slow, and never looked like he wanted to be there...Enge didnt do anything special in his races for Prost, same with Burti. Badoer and Gene were actually pretty quick, but I wanted to fill up the poll

Last edited by DNQ; 23 Jul 2002 at 08:41.