View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2002, 12:41 (Ref:340628)   #10
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmm...if you bothered to read my previous posts in this thread, you may have come accross this:

"V, absolutaly, Zanardi is in no way the 'worst' driver, hence my explanation in the original post - but worst doesnt just mean lack of natural skill - underperforming, lack of motivation, severe bad luck can warrant an inclusion in a list such as this."

and...

"Zanardi is here not for being a bad driver, but for having the season from hell, it just didnt fall into place"

Also - to defend myself again - Alex, in 1999, had a shocker of a season, for whatever reason. He is a naturally brilliant driver, uttely fast, and swept all before him in CART, and when he was injured in Germany last year, I was sad to have lost one of the Indy car greats from the motor racing scene. Read some of my posts on the CART forum from sept last year for my views on Al. But..for some reason or another, in 1999, he couldnt come to grips with F1. Have I ever said I think he is bad as Yoong? no. But there is no use denying, that, in F1, Zanardi just didnt cut the mustard. At all. Same as Andretti. If you disgree with me, don't vote for him...I am sure that's a much better idea than abusing the creator of the thread.

Anyway, it's late, goodnight from me, JR Ewing.