View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2018, 19:11 (Ref:3856824)   #18
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I went when it was still run by Tom and in its heyday, always heard bad stories about when Kevin ran it.

He has a bizarre fascination with Nazi memorabilia, which I personally find quite disturbing for one so well off AS I have read the odd article about him too, and is clearly not at all interested in racing cars as he has sold a few to fund this odd hobby.

I will always be thankful to him for managing to keep DP open after the crook Gillett got away with murder for what he did and got away with, but Kevin was never that bothered in aspects of it.

I would think most of the stuff is loaned, and that Palmer will have a plan, he usually does it it usually involves making money, he is not at all interested in history unless it makes him money, shows no real passion for the old times that I have seen. So will probably be car parking or sell it for flats!!

So I dont expect it to be re-opened at all.