View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2013, 00:31 (Ref:3196406)   #19
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
to be fair, if they're going to bother to stop you, then they're going to turn you over for everything. absolutely everything. so you either have the full set, or you just have the stuff that's going to be costly to *not* have and the common sense stuff. i've not seen these breathalyser kits in the wild, and for an 11 euro fine i'm not going to go out of my way to find them, or buy into a law that has been created with the main aim of lining the pockets of a few friends in high places.

it's a principle thing. i don't mind giving le plod €11, but i do mind paying for some pointless twaddle that takes up valuable glove box space that isn't either going to be randomly useful or make me look vaguely presentable after an overnight drive.

rant over. for now