View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2021, 18:46 (Ref:4087769)   #43
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Handbags is probably a bit tame in the thread title, but hopefully it is accurate this weekend.

For my thoughts on what will happen:
I can't see Verstappen going into the race with a plan to take out Lewis.
But - I can see there being an incident on track where Max and Lewis are competing for a position, and in a rash - instinctive moment Max does something that the majority think is unsporting. The actions causes them both to suffer damage and pit - Lewis's damage however is only sufficient to cause him to finish in P8 / P9, whereas Max is unable to get out of the top 15 and so Lewis takes the title by a very narrow margin.