Thread: GPL and XP?
View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2002, 09:32 (Ref:348450)   #19
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks Tony, but I am too lazy to try and work out my own settings, like Ayse I could do with some non-nervous downloadable setups.

Got some decent F2 settings from Alison Hine's pages, as I am currently learning to drive F2 (advanced trainer) without aids. The settings made a real difference, cars are definitely easier and therefore quicker to drive. The only pity is that no-one does settings for the Honda, with the graphical upgrades it is just sooo nice to look at. With the F2 cars, does anyone know if there is a sound patch so that the cars rev higher and sound better? That is the main thing I miss from the F1 cars.

If I ever get proficient with the F2s, I might go back to the big beasts, but at the moment my right foot is far too heavy and I just spin out all the time in the F1 cars without the aids.