View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2018, 04:22 (Ref:3827065)   #1308
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
It can work both ways, whilst we could buy Adblue in bulk in the UK for around 26p per litre, if a driver ran out away from base it would cost 10 quid or more for 5 litres at a service area. Perhaps someone could explain why that is anything other than daylight robbery, just like motorway fuel prices are. In France Adblue was 27 euros per litre at the motorway pumps. This was 2 years ago, Mike can probably confirm the current position.
One of the attractions of the FH12 I bought back in 2011 was that it was one of the last trucks made that didn’t need Adblue! My van has it, being a Merc E6, but when the tiny tank needs filling my friendly truck / transport guys top it up for nothing....

Don’t get me started on motorway fuel prices! Autoroutes not quite such a rip off, but when stopped at Troyes on way to Imola, I found the Leclerc supermarche had a truck pump! Shame I wasn’t in the truck.....