View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2001, 05:13 (Ref:105391)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hans,

What year was the vehicle in question? Because since late '99 the chassis and suspension has improved immensely. According to reports it is a totally different vehicle now. There are a few here in Siberia and I've not heard any complaints. Mind you the favoured 4x4 here is the Toyota Landcruiser. But I don't like them.

Bear in mind that I don't really want it for off road capabilities. I do want a comfortable and powerful car for towing on the roads and around the paddocks in thre UK and Europe.

Upsala? I remember my time there in '96. I stayed at the "Best Western" and I used to ........... er no, I'd better not go there!!!!!!

What's a "washboard road"?