View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2004, 01:57 (Ref:895478)   #10
The Tool Man
Veteran

The Tool Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you send suggestions to Avesco you get no reply or some lame excuse as to why that wont work or told that its not what fans want. Send them some critiscism or a highly opinionated letter as to what you think of what they are doing and you get a reply almost immediately and its not usually a nice one.

AVESCO want money and lots of it they want it from teams sponsors and anyone else - they forget that we the average joe are paying good $$$$$ to see their show and buy the merchandise and that some of us have lived and breathed this sport for many many years- possibly longer than Tony has been at SEL / AVESCO and some of us and I am pleased to say all of us here at Ten Tenths for example know what we like, we dont like, and what we want from our racing obsession for our money. Weve all been here long enough and enough about the sport to know what we are on about. I for one have been a fan of Aussie Motorsport and especially Touring Cars etc since I was 5 in 1977. Thats a lot of years and Im only a youngster some others here could give a lot more imput. TONY LISTEN TO THE FANS.