View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2015, 19:07 (Ref:3573865)   #92
Normal Bloke
Rookie

Normal Bloke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary396 View Post
Yes Peter, I was relieved that no one was hurt either driver or marshals etc. I did fear the worst when I saw the car heading to the wall (given the type of car).

Just to add my bit on Goodwood - I know it has its detractors and there may be faults but taken in the whole it's a superb event which I throughly enjoyed despite being confined to the timing room (as I wasn't due to be there at all until a week or so beforehand I have no complaints on that score). Therefore, I didn't get chance to see many 'Tenthers but as always it was good to see Delta on Sunday morning.

Roll on Spa this coming weekend!
I too, have had my moments criticising this event, mainly for it's Closed Shop/Jobs-for-the-boys/invitation-if-you're-a-little-bit-famous approach but I was glued to the live stream from Friday to Sunday and had to marvel at some of the performances of those lucky enough to be able to drive here. .....and also the coverage and commentary which was fantastic.
It's still the best.....even if I am dead envious of anyone who gets an invitation!