Thread: New SRO GT2
View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2019, 18:51 (Ref:3918044)   #143
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
It won't need a full '700hp' since it's going to probably be super lightweight. The Xbow GT4 has to be ballasted to not be too quick in GT4. I would think the same will happen with this car if it's in GT2. The only thing I wonder is if this is going to be a road model too. GT2 is supposed to be based off of road cars. Porsche and Audi are already pushing it with their 935 GT2 and R8 'convertible' GT2 that's no longer a convertible.
I think the 935 is only allowed for the first race and then back to the GT2 RS only, aren't there 2 different cars? But the Audi one baffles me, your advertising the range topping Sypder but without it being a Spyder?? Really? Did it hurt to twist your logic that far Audi?