View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2019, 13:30 (Ref:3946689)   #2111
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
It's tough being a politician. Half your reputation is ruined by lies the other half is ruined by the truth ! " I'll get my coat"
Following their disastrous showing in the election the Labour leadership are wondering "What went wrong?"

They cannot see that nothing WENT wrong, they were just WRONG!
If you add one and one together and get three, nothing went wrong, you were just plain wrong.

Jo Swinson, was wrong, the Liberal party was wrong, yet it seems that as far as she is concerned she was right and the voters were wrong

She lost her leadership, lost her seat, lost her job, quite blind to the fact that she has apparently lost her mind.

While the country continues to let politicians run parliament. nothing much will change …. now if I were in …………...