View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2019, 12:26 (Ref:3934659)   #25
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
...there was no email from ACO regarding ticketsale.
Yep, a fairly shocking oversight, especially in a year when they need to do more to promote ticket sales than ever before.

And I have another gripe which has seriously put my nose out of joint. I (and Ayse in our group) have been loyal ACO members for many, many years, renewing annually. We have spent a small fortune with the ACO over the years (and regret not a single centime of it, mind you). In order to get the number of T17 seats we needed for our group, a third membership was necessary, so Ayse's son's partner took out one of the new style 60 euro memberships (as documented in this thread). I see on the ticket website that anyone holding one of these new style memberships gets a massive 40% discount on the regular entry ticket price (for up to two tickets), whilst longstanding members who are on the old formula only receive the regular 25% member discount (allbeit on up to 6 tickets). Why??? How is it in any way fair that somebody with a 60 euro membership who has been a member for a matter of just weeks, gets a bigger discount than a member of 20+ years standing on the old style 105 euro formula? Makes my blood boil!!!