Thread: Rumours 2022 Silly Season
View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2021, 15:29 (Ref:4074099)   #353
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Good post and generally right on everything you posted. Still remains that Aston Mart?*n plc is nothing more than a team sponsor. Nobody would argue that Stroll is key to both, but that doesn’t make them one and the same.

sure, but Stroll's ability to control and direct that sponsorship agreement, his ability to negotiate for both sides at the same time puts it somewhere in between them being one and the same and two completely sperate entities no?

a more relevant question might be on whose financial statement will the new facility end up on? because if it is RP's then im curious what they are telling AM shareholders and investors?

another side question...does Eddie Jordan still own the old Silverstone factory?

once RP/AM move will there be an empty F1 base sitting there waiting for a new team to take up occupancy?