View Single Post
Old 15 May 2022, 02:21 (Ref:4110012)   #53
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Started fun. Could've been more fun, but a bit sloppy. I guess it could've been worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Congrats to Colton Herta, well deserved and a great strategy call from his dad.

That's got to be one of the most chaotic races I've ever seen.
I just got the chance to finish the race. I found it pretty exciting despite all of the stops and starts. Whenever weather is variable during a race it really makes for some interesting strategy calls. And the announcers kept talking about if somebody was getting it right, but it really just seemed like luck by the way the radar looked and then how wet the track got.

Power's consistency pays off again and he is now in the lead of the championship! After the luck he had last season it is pretty amazing to see him doing so well.

Pato is my favorite driver so I was gutted to see him have to pit for wets at the end. But also made me wonder about Rossi. He pitted early for wets, and it stayed dry. What would have happened if he put on wets again after burning up that first set? Can't remember how many more dry laps there were. Could he have made it work?