View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2024, 22:06 (Ref:4202460)   #770
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
What!? New truck?! You can’t. It’s not right.
Aw, I know it's killing me and making me nauseous. I don't want to get rid of my truck but it is about at 208k miles and will need a transmission rebuild this year. Also, I just realized a couple weeks ago that hey have stopped producing the 2024s in order to retool for the refreshed 2025 models. So what is on the dealer lots are the last of the Hemi powered trucks. The Hurricane I-6 looks like a great piece of engineering but it's not a pushrod V8.