View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2023, 20:07 (Ref:4168683)   #74
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I don't think the strategies were helped by the cars trundling round behind the SC for the first 7 laps of the race. That's got to mess with the fuel figures.
Penske managed to have 2 different strategies and get them both wrong.

I understand it's hard, but this IndyCar - not a little middle of no where series. Palou in the post-race interview said his team made awesome strategy calls and that's why he's leading the championship. I raise the idea that they made competent strategy calls, not awesome ones.

You won't win titles when you make strategy calls like McLaughlin and Power had today.