View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2018, 14:21 (Ref:3795262)   #123
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Looks ready to go to me.
Done that to your 3 have you?

Quote:
No you can't touch your car if you are in the top 3 or one of the random spot check I think. But even after those checks you are allowed to do what you want. I mean you can change setup and things for the night practice and then the race.
OK, that makes sense. I was taken aback at the "can't touch".

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
It's almost like they make it purposely obtuse. I only use the "competitors" section or their separate results site, because heaven forbid you would want a nice easy way to find and view results on the main site.
I'll have to try to go in that section. Otherwise, I've used my annual page visits up....