View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2018, 15:38 (Ref:3809925)   #14
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Definitely an interesting battle should be seen here.

I wonder though - does maturity come with a tempered approach and we'll see a less risk-taking approach?
There has to be a right balance. I think gaps always exists, but the answer is not always "go for it" as sometimes the odds are that it will not work. I would hope with maturity that he still goes for it, but mostly for those that are likely to work!

Time will tell!

Richard