View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2009, 15:53 (Ref:2476567)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
I've had women when they first got in the car with me that probably didn't think much about me or really notice me when we first met on the day. However once we hit the track on a "hot lap" I've had women go orgasmic on me in the car(one had her hand in her pants screaming for me to go faster, faster, faster), phone numbers and all kinds of blunt offers.

I love my job

I had several experiences that I would describe just like that, almost with the same words, but, I never used a car to achieve the same results.