View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2020, 21:37 (Ref:3995640)   #6759
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
as far I knew at le mans there will be eot but success handicap should be removed for everyone. Toyota will likely be >930kg heavy but no more fuel flow or MJ penalities. Btw guess toyota mainly aims to get the same stint lenght of last year that let them have 1 more lap per stint compared to smp/rebellion, that's the real game changer.
About today race... well, ok both toyotas had >3s of handicap, but if during qualifying ran 6s slower than last year, was clearly they were hiding a lot
Mild EoT is acceptable, the success thing isn't... nor is the mandated stint advantage, that's about as bad as the handicaps and in many ways even worse, because it results in direct in-race penalties if not 100% obeyed - even if done accidentally, it sure is horrible criminal act if nonhybrid manages accidentally to do the same lap count as hybrid car. Speaking of which, I had thought this rule too would be deleted for 2020... are we sure it isn't. But then again I also thought this for the 2019 race after it had been scrapped for Fuji 2018 and the rest of the non-LM races of 2018-2019, only to be silently brought back for no reason

Last edited by Deleted; 15 Aug 2020 at 21:46.