View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2020, 12:45 (Ref:4005344)   #39
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There were some good gambles with the lower laps, but the rain just didn't come.

What do you think?

Was the balance between pole and laps right? I just chose the index so it had 0.24 in it, but I felt it gave a good weighting to pole and laps. Based on the average of entrees the number of laps was about three times as important. That's good in that it means the race is more important and the competiton isn't dead after Q.

Although if I had thought of it I would have tried to have an index calc that had a similar importance to PascaLM's better competition from previous years. There 1s difference got you 50 point and 10 laps got you 50 points.