View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2018, 16:15 (Ref:3838318)   #50
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I've been looking at this thread and wonder how people can define "worst" do you mean someone that has virtually crashed every time on the first lap ? or has never got into the points regardless of how many races they have entered ? A mediocre driver in the best car can get in the points the same as the best driver in a mediocre car can so I don't actually see how you can define "worst"

I suppose the only way you could possibly see an answer is by looking at someone who has had the very best/fastest and reliable car with unlimited finance and has done a full season/seasons Whereas some drivers who could be very good but have a limited budget and an unreliable/uncompetitive car don't have much chance unless others break down or get involved in crashes could be classed as worst !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !