View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2019, 08:00 (Ref:3884325)   #16
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I continue to be impressed by the Mercedes commitment to excellence/domination, as an engineer I can't fail to.
However, in my heart I too would like to see good old Team Willy get some much better results, they are a team of racers.
McLaren (now that Ron has gone) have also spent too long in the doldrums abd I'd love to see them get closer to the pointy end this year.
Racing Point are another who as Force India always appeared to be punching well above their weight, now that they have a more solid financial backing it would be good to see them have the success they all deserve. It'll also be interesting to see just how good (or not so) a driver young Lance is now he has better machinery under him.