View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2019, 15:59 (Ref:3920684)   #169
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
or its good business. his brand is based on winning and image. not winning and being sick (maybe he is one of those cry baby/horrible to be around when sick type people) is not a good look right.

may seem wrong but his brand is valuable and people are fickle and its ultimately up to him to protect his own image.

glib world but in the digital age even us regular folk have to make sure we maintain tight control over our own narrative. cant tell you how many C.V.'s ive seen rejected because of what either an applicant or an applicant's 'friend' had posted them doing or saying on facebook/social media.

a sad state of affairs no doubt but it doesnt pay to show your human side.