View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2022, 01:25 (Ref:4116486)   #1
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Missing scrollbar on page load

Hey, I have noticed this recently here and I haven't noticed it happening elsewhere. But lets say I visit a page that has more content than can fit a screen. Such as a list of threads in a forum, or when viewing the page of posts in a thread. I have noticed that some of the time, it renders the page without a scrollbar on the right hand side. Or it sometimes quickly shows the scrollbar as the page is rendered and then removes it. If I reload the page it will then show the scrollbar. I am always able to scroll down regardless (such as mouse wheel scroll). I can't reliably reproduce it, but it does happen sometimes.

I am using Windows 10 and Chrome is my browser. Not sure if this is a ten-tenths forum software thing, or a Chrome thing.

Richard