Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 19:02 (Ref:3909434)   #321
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/...19-20/4462069/

On DSC/S365 it was hinted that this won't change the situation in ELMS LMP2/GTE. So there might be 3 in-class brands at Le Mans the next year.
That would be interesting, but it does seem it would be a Corvette/Michelin situation recently. I think they would require any teams running at LM with the ELMS program to use Goodyear tires at LM with their WEC tie-in. Not exactly as Corvette faced but I could imagine the Goodyear's are developed Dunlops since I'm guessing the tires aren't identical year to year at this point, and the ELMS tires may get similar treatment. Hopefully just a couple stickers and a new tire though