Thread: CSCC Oulton
View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2009, 08:22 (Ref:2484287)   #8
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the photo link. Good photos although I was hoping that someone might have a photo of my demon overtaking move of the 205!!!!! I enjoyed my red wine from my new cut glass trophy on saturday night! Probably a one off, I won't expect the set!!

I really like the 40 minute format, whether I share the car or not. It makes it worthwhile to travel some distance & the pit stops add another dimension. I understand the marshals point that things can be difficult to follow & could be a bit tedious but we are the only club racing in this format at this level so I think they appreciate that its sort of a one off at each circuit we visit. Oulton is a bid odd for the CSCC, though, as we don't normally have 4 x 40 min racess in one day.

One thing, though. I am surprissed that more people don't take advantage of the Sports Vs Salon car allcomers race to get another practice and race in for just £95. I didn't do very well on saturday because I couldn't select gears properly but I have had some good David & Goliath battles in my little Uno with some of the big Jags. Very entertaining from where I was sitting!