Thread: Project Brabham
View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2014, 14:53 (Ref:3463349)   #82
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
Well, I needed the night to mull over whether to part with the £25. I arrived back the next day and it was all sold out.
There's barely any difference between the £25 packages. All the early bird entitles you to is emails for the length of the project from what I can see. You get no real access to the team.

If you don't want to donate that's fine but that's not really a reason not to if you look at what you're actually getting (nothing). You're reward is the warm fuzzy feeling of helping.