View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2017, 09:02 (Ref:3753485)   #113
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Cause of Vettel's tyre failure...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/p...rstone-933318/

Curious as to why it was only the Ferrari cars to have this issue. Are they running different spec tyres to the other cars just like the good old days with Bridgestone?
I'm not sure how from a puncture, you reach the conclusion that the tyre was a different spec?