Old 8 Jun 2021, 15:59 (Ref:4055319)   #36
Hickey
Veteran

United Kingdom
London
Hickey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
I'm not disappointed with Supercar numbers because pretty much all of them can fight for wins. Would much rather that than 16+ cars but only 3 going for wins. I wouldn't be surprised to see double digit entries for Supercars throughout the season including some STARDs

OOD... My main issue with him is that he is overly aggressive on track but is the first to complain when anyone knocks him wide. Hopefully now he's lost championship points he'll actually calm down

With the 2 new series. Electro was actually alright for the racing. The problem is they make literally no sound, like can barely even hear the tyres. They are road cars so are designed to be quiet. I think the STARD car or other electric cars made for racing will be much better.

The Mini All4s weren't really ready to go racing. They had reduced power and still have nearly all the original bodywork. So they'll get lighter and more powerful, maybe having a public test session wasn't the way to go. They should be able to produce the power of an rx2 car for much cheaper. It's a jump up of cost from regular minis but nothing else is that cheap and that fast (once they get quicker). Next cheapest would be Rx150.
Spot on with OOD. Didn't he pull out of the championship a year or so ago due to driving standards. It was ironic then. Looks moronic now. I thought Scott was in the wrong on Saturday though. He's coming off the Joker and just cut across OOD hoping Ollie would leave him room (which he has never done and doesn't need to do). Scott should have kept it straight and taken the inside into the Elbow. Easy for me to say of course.

Glad to hear Minis will get quicker. Looked a right waste out there but if they can get to the speed of the Lancer out there then you can put them with production 4x4 and have a good field.