View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2021, 19:05 (Ref:4055615)   #113
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've seen about a dozen of the new 4s in Atlanta and oh dear god I would rather see a stream of Rolls "SUVs" than those. The blacked out grill is better, mostly cause you can't see it but still it's disgusting and the only BMW owners I know, including owners of multiple cars of M and non M builds, have said if that's the design they're out.

And is it just me of does the side look like they got a bad fax of the Giulia and said that's fine, let's do that. I know there's only so many places for a body crease and it's probably the red color but still. At least Alfa does the front end right, even if few buy the good one it seems. Only seen one Quadrifoglio and I've been looking. I drive about 2k miles/month through Atlanta.