View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2024, 08:11 (Ref:4205113)   #26
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
I can't get why Tsunoda gets so many votes. He came 10th in an almost-Red Bull. Carlos Sainz gets my vote for speed, tyre management and being first non-Red Bull.
I think that's unfair on Tsunoda and somewhat wrong about RB. Comparing last year's Red Bull and this year's RB, the RB does have pull-rod front suspension now, but that move is arguably logical rather than a copy of Red Bull. Meanwhile, the front wing, rear wing and airbox are quite different. Sidepods are similar to last year's, but I think Red Bull went a different way this year.

Tsunoda pulled some good passes, particularly in the Esses.