Thread: Gran Turismo 2
View Single Post
Old 28 Dec 1999, 20:07 (Ref:13055)   #9
tourist
Rookie

tourist should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GR may have missed my point - a little. I still adore the first GT, and my purposefully over the top rant against GT 17 was more an attack on the games industries "let's just rip money outta these smucks!!" attitude towards driving games. I'm sure you understood my point, but just to be sure.
KC - yes, the DC scene is very quiet at the moment, but with titles such as Code Veronica, Shenmue, MSR (yeah!! Go Bizarre!!!) and a few others, the future is far better than the look of the PS2's early days. Oh look - Lara comes back for more - TR52. Oh look more GT. Ah, the further killing off with characterisation in RPGs by FF12. "nonono Square, look! Well defined character and humour!!"(FF7). Oh look, another dull Tekken sequel. The best platfom in the history of Gaming for beat em ups is here in the DC - Caibur and Powerstone. Unrivalled masterpieces. Hush up KC, DC owners have more to look forward to than PS and future PS2 owners. Shenmue will save the day. A good kick in the head for Sony. Pleae also, MGS on DC!!!!! That would make MY day.
Oi, Minardi fan - I'm not sure I do want GT2. Alright? MSR will (hopefully) beat it hands down. Lets see, mr Minardi - would you prfer a Polyphony coded racer, or a Bizarre coded racer???? Hmmm?? If they get it right, it'll be the brilliant. (It already looks the best racers have ever looked). Those visuals coupled with Bizarre coding? Pure racing heaven.