View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2015, 20:40 (Ref:3521968)   #68
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdave0 View Post
Seems to me the MB tire issue started with wasting a set of meds in Q1. When Hammie complained about the wrong tires after his stop I could have sworn I heard "all that we had left was well worn mediums". I seem to recall also, that MB have been relatively hard on tires for a long time.
That's true. I don't know why they didn't try a run on the hards first to see what kind of time that produced.

Something else I thought was notable about this race was the spread of times throughout the field, at least in the top positions. Raikkonen was well back, 56 seconds or so I think. Yet there was plenty of action through the field.