Thread: ELMS ELMS 2016
View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2015, 08:00 (Ref:3572110)   #18
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
absolutely not. the world series by renault binned ricard off for le mans this season, and the idea of being in the damp concrete monstrosity that is le mans without the 24 hours (you know it's true) instead of the lovely warm, breezy, bright paul ricard is really not putting a spring in anybody's step.

zolder is fine for little cars, but anything bigger than a two litre formula renault or a touring car just seems a little awkward out in the trees. and if they'd just put moats with crocodiles and 3 foot metal spikes instead of tarmac runoffs or whatever everyone wants at spa then it'd be back in fashion again.

spa > zolder. it's an great calendar. only someone with a screw loose would rather race at zolder than spa.
I've never been to Ricard, but I've never considered Le Mans a damp concrete monstrosity. And on TV, Le Mans is far far better to look at than the horrific Gran Turismo test track.

Like you I've always wondered if Zolder would really take LMP2s well.