View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2019, 15:38 (Ref:3933322)   #20
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa View Post
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20191011_80/

NHK is predicting 1,000mm of rain for Sat and Sun in the Tokai (Suzuka) region. That is absolutely disastrous conditions.
With the prediction of 1m of rain in the region, I have to wonder what the drainage situation is for the circuit. While the weather looks to be better Sunday (things can very quickly improve after these pass), it might do damage on Saturday that can't be addressed before a Sunday GP.

On the plus side, it looks like the storm is tracking to the east, so I believe that means Suzuka may miss the larger storm surge and winds that would be on the east side of the storm.

Regardless, its a strong storm and someone is going to be in it's path.

Richard