View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2021, 03:45 (Ref:4062605)   #445
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau2 View Post
Frankly, I don't really listen to what either Toto or Horner have to say. They are both team managers and will try their best to discredit the opposition whilst pumping up the egos of their own drivers or car...I ignore most of what both of what they say because they are just playing 'the game'. They are both as bad as each other, unfortunately. Sure it is interesting tit-for-tat media frenzy stuff but it is all rather meaningless.

Yes, Horner did come across as rather over the top and passionate but in reality it is no different to Mercedes bleating over rear wings or how fast pit stops are.

Max is ok, Hamilton won. Toto and Horner will likely swap roles at the next incident to suit their own agendas and no-one will be right or wrong, it will just be conjecture.
I would like to know the delay between the incident occurring and Wolff sending Michael Massi an Email with chapter and verse of the regulations pertaining to the incident quoted, together with diagrams and sketches covering said incident.