View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4063237)   #112
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I also think a lot of people criticise because it is different to existing series - but isn't that the point, that it is different?

It is not Formula 1 - so comparisons are meaningless.

We've seen enough posts discussing how to 'fix' F1, yet also see just as strong a claim being put forward for why a different series doesn't look / sound like a F1 race?

With a few exceptions, major series tend to run on tracks that suit the cars and fanbase.
F1 needs wide expanses with designs that allow cars to overtake without having to follow closely for a few laps.
BTCC needs short lap times, and tighter, twistier tracks to deliver close racing.
RallyX needs a change of surface over a short lap.
FE needs a tight twisty circuit with short straights, and near a populated centre.
Perfect post IMO. 10/10.

Also, I do enjoy FE. I enjoy the electric part. People assume you want that for everything. I don't. I want my FE electric and different. I want my GT3s big loud and shouty. I want my F1 screamy etc.

FE is different. Stop trying to make it the same as other things.