Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2020, 20:36 (Ref:3990062)   #467
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Luca was great while he lasted and he did well to get Todt and Brawn on board, they were very valuable to the team, but if it failed, it wouldn’t have looked good. The problem is when you’re running the racing team of a major manufacturer, you always answering to up above

For me Binotto seems alright, but he will not bring success to the Scuderia IMHO. He’ll be lucky to last another season.

It does get confusing all these team managers and presidents, some are more powerful than others, others just sit back and let the racing people do the work.

I doubt Schumi though would run the team. Maybe they could get an ex F1 driver as an advisor, maybe even one who is still racing somewhere. For me though, I doubt Schumi would have come back to the Prancing Horse, that was over for him