View Single Post
Old 19 Dec 2006, 18:04 (Ref:1794939)   #139
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
luke, why you continue to even bother with GPL is beyond me. They are so hopelessly poor, combining the worst customer service of all time with delivery times slower than glacial drift and prices competitive with Harrods. They are a pointless "service" and you may as well throw your money down the toilet, it has the same effect.

Surf the net and you find bargains.

For example, as SALEEN points out, Autocourse is £26 on Amazon. I got mine there. This was also delivered at a reasonable cost in rapid time. Generally, all books are discounted online (apart from on GPL).

Admittedly my Autocourse was a damaged one (the back of the cover was torn. Can you get replacements?) but this is bound to happen with mail order at some point. Apart from that, everything I've bought has been cheap and in perfect nick.

Also, have you tried Millhouse books? I pick up a load of books there at a fraction of full price. For example I got about six seperate Autcourses for about £8 each.