View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2011, 20:31 (Ref:2983269)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think much of what I was going to say has been said already. Exciting doesn't necessarily require the ultimate speeds. I think we were incredibly lucky this year with a great race between Audi and Peugeot, although I would have loved to have seen a real fight at the very finish. I also think back to 09, a great race until the Peugeots started going bang and the fact that they all went bang made the last couple of hours as dull as any Le Mans I've seen in my 26 years....