View Single Post
Old 27 Dec 2020, 20:55 (Ref:4025443)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like these McLaren drivers being high up. They’ve just impressed this year. I think Sainz has just shaded Norris, but both have been great.

I’d love to rate Leclerc at the top, he’s my fave, but I’m not sure. He’s destroyed Vettel, but how much was Vettee trying? And Leclerc had a couple of silly mistakes.

Verstappen has obviously been very good, but he’s not been super super good. Hamilton, of course, has been really good and he had that top win in poor conditions. I don’t Mark him down for being in the best car, but it oddly stops you seeing the ultimate sometimes.

Perez has been good and I’ve enjoyed his good results and the win, but I think he’s a good consistent driver. Not top draw.

Other good performances include Gasly and that has reflected well on Kyvat who had some good ones.

Russell had that brilliant race. And was very impressive on Saturday so I think I’d put him in the top 10 on that.

Hulk, great to see him and nice to see him to well. Not top 10.

Dani Ric. Yes he’s been very good and put another of my faves Ocon in the shade, although he didn’t perform badly.

Kimi had some good laps and overtakes and I cheer for him, but I don’t think he makes the top 10.

The others, unless I randomly forgot someone proper, we’re meh.

So I have to put in a top 10.

1. Sainz
2. Hamilton
3. Verstappen
4. Norris
5. Ricciardo
6. Leclerc
7. Gasly
8. Russell
9. Perez
10. Bottas

Bottas is kind of middle I suppose. Losing inspiration in my list there.