View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2018, 19:48 (Ref:3832386)   #8
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Welcome to TenTenths Demitry. We all had a brilliant time and I loved the track made all the better as I had two fantastic races. For me Bikerniehu Trase is just like Monza. Set in a park where people can bike, run and even swim in the lake.Yes the track is more dangerous than Monza with no run offs and concrete walls to hit but as I said earlier drivers adhered to this and as far as I know no one went off and no damage was done . I will certainly be back in two years. God willing.I am going to post pictures I took before we ventured out on track.Stand by. BTW Gordon you may well have to come to the rescue.
A brief lap in words then I will post photos.
Start finish line a longish straight keep to left as there is a fast tight hand flat out kink which is blind on approach. Hit apex and brake for all its worth as you have very little time before the right hander 3rd gear with us F J cars and then you need to be hard on power and quickly up the gears to 5th for flat out right hander kink.After this you approach the tricky part of the track a very fast S bend..Knock down to 4th turn in for right hander then late turn in for second part left hander. Most important to get on power ASAP as there is a longish straight leading up to quick right hander.I managed to use this to great effect and passed two cars on my way to 3rd place.
Next corner I think turn 4 by now is a nice 3rd gear right hander. Lots of room but beware not to let the car run out too soon as she tightens up and there is no run off.Then short straight up to another faster right hander 4th gear this time."my favorite". Stay in 4th for another S bend right then left again second part turn in late and get tucked into apex.
Very short straight and then technical long sweeping right hander. This is fast in 3rd gear but you have to sacrifice speed as you are immediate on the brakes for tight left hander which is most important as you need to be exiting fast and flat out for the long run past start finish line. Great track, great people with lots of fun.