View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2017, 23:17 (Ref:3770408)   #26
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Shame about the Cadillacs. I haven't been able to watch the last few seasons thanks to their terrible streaming/media deal but I've always wanted to, mainly because of that car (and the NSX this season). I like the series that actually have unique GT3 entries instead of the same-y feeling mix of R8s and Huracans and AMG GTs and so on that every series has a half-dozen or more of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
No more Caddies and Realtime potentially dropping down to TCR... might be time to go back to mixed GT3 & GT4 fields?
This, please.

Honestly, when they first split the classes up it killed a portion of my interest for the series. It was a good idea at places like St. Pete and Long Beach, but the rest of the schedule didn't need it.

It would really add some excitement back into the series and make it a bit unique again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
DSC are suggesting PWC really want some Callaway C7 R's on the grid next year, and DSC seems to be optimistic GM will now allow that to happen
Back when it was announced that GM was blocking entry of the Callaway cars in US series, it was mentioned that it caused some backers of the project to withdraw their support, which delayed the car a bit. Maybe if it's allowed entry those same parties would be interested again?