United States
Pennsylvania, USA
W2Motorsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce View Post
Autograss might be the next best thing for you:

http://scottishautograss.co.uk/
It's not just any part of Scotland either, they live in Inverness

All jokes aside it looks like an outstanding place to live. We are planning a trip in May of next year as I've actually never been myself, they have been here to visit, and my wife has made trips there but I've always been busy during the times of year she wants to go there. (racing season here is Feb-Nov)

Autograss Class 8 cars look interesting, the lower classes look similar to mini stocks, or limited stocks as they are called here in Pennsylvania.

Stock cars over there look interesting and I would definitely attend the races as a spectator, but I don't think I could ever get used to heavy contact being part of it. In a Sprint Car if you make heavy contact it will likely not be a good night.. lol.

Stage rally I could definitely get into for sure, but I've also considered IF I were to live in Scotland I could always hire a ride in a BMW Mini or similar, the hire costs seem very reasonable. My Sprint Cars, spares, etc. were well over $25k and that is not counting maintaining a vehicle and hauler and the travel costs. If there were an option to hire a ride here in the States I would certainly have looked into that! It wouldn't be much of a job to hop on a plane going South when it was time for a race in Southern UK