Legend
Veteran

Legend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Schumi loves Monty! lol

Quote:
Quoted from http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/2196139.stm

Thursday, 15 August, 2002, 18:32 GMT 19:32 UK
Schumi ends Montoya row

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0LQAAACwPRU1nIwn*e4VFZk19djHGv3BtuYuXcs75wQD6ykC0Bb6hSbOWHpWN4yK0*iaiM5qrobQ/Shu-mon.bmp[/IMG]
No hard feelings? Schumacher ends Montoya feud

Michael Schumacher has ended his feud with Williams-BMW driver Juan Pablo Montoya.
Five-times world champion Schumacher says he has seen a different side to the flamboyant Colombian's personality and is ready to bury the hatchet.
"My relationship with him has changed," said Schumacher, as he attempts to become the first driver to win 10 Grands Prix in a season in Hungary on Sunday.
"To be honest, there are two reasons for the change. The main one is that we now know each other, whereas before we didn't."
Montoya arrived in Formula One with a blaze of publicity at the start of last season after winning the IndyCar title in 2000.
The off-track hype that surrounded the 26-year-old Colombian, coupled with his no-holds-barred driving style, failed to endear him to Schumacher.
Getting on well
"He arrived in Formula One a long time before he actually did because the press had written and talked about him for ages and some of us, including myself, didn't know him.
"I knew he had done well in America, and that's it, but doing well in America does not give any guarantee you do well here (in F1).
"He was also being very optimistic about his [overtaking] opportunities, and I didn't agree with his philosophy."
That has all changed now though as Schumacher readily admits.
"If you see him these days and what he is saying now compared to what he used to say, it is very different.
"It is why I personally feel much more comfortable with him, and I've actually got to like him because I have found the person behind the shield.
"I'm now getting on very well with him."